Thursday, March 31, 2011

"I Don't Exist"

My purpose of being here now seems unclear. I should go home soon to look after my parents. That would be a more worthwhile thing to do. Better than M who had left behind his parents (and wife) and not visited them in years.
I so love bashing him up through this blog. Somehow helps to rebuild my self-esteem after getting bullied by this champion of women’s rights and whatever other human rights you can think of.
M has come to know about me seeing a professional counsellor because of what he has done to me. Defiled and thrown aside. Why hadn’t I decided not to be with him in the first place when he had asked me to?
“I don’t know what you have been telling the counsellor. But whatever it is, I don’t exist. I am not to be mentioned,” M had said a few times during that one final time when we had met.
Why? Because you’re afraid your “I’m a hero to the poor and downtrodden” image might get tarnished?
You don’t want to exist? It shall be done then.
From now on, M shall be known as M. Simply because you don’t exist, don’t want your name mentioned during my counselling sessions with the counsellor, don’t want people to find out about you leaving behind your wife and family just so you could travel the world and achieve whatever ultimate enlightenment through that high IQ of yours while making those unsuspecting others continue to admire the monster that you are. 
Asshole!

3 comments:

zewt said...

Which country are you in now?

zewt said...

and he left behind... his wife?

June said...

probably not too far from where you are?
yeah, he kinda likes to run away from his family. it's kinda like his hobby.